Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year, new hope

whats up, this is my 3rd entry and I have been getting some good feedback so this blog will stay (HOORAY!! it would have stayed whether y'all like it or not!) Its a new year and its going to fly by, and I hope everyone has there New Years resolution popping.





My resolution is to start doing new and creative things to express myself (ladies dig the artsy type dudes ;^D ) If you're planning on having a resolution make sure its one you can keep. A lot of folks want to lose weight, HA! honestly you and I both know you are not going to lose weight. You are going to be the same ole fat slob you were last year. Okay you may start off eating salads and yogurt and going to the gym and crap, but once Valentines Day comes around you will be stuffing your face with chocolate. No matter how much you try you wont be able to resist your inner fat kid. Yeah I will admit one of my past resolutions was to lose weight (we all know how long that lasted) so I know from experience. But there some dedicated people (like my Franny pie) who stay with what they resolutions so they get props. And then there are the people who want to save money and get on their "grind". A noble thing to try to do but you need to GET A REAL DAMN JOB!! If your job doesn't offer health care, 401K, or a uniform/dress code you need to move on to bigger and better things. Time to step away from the fraudulent activity or at least put it a side and get a legit gig. Well think about it then leave my comment on my blog, this is just for inspirational purposes, love me or hate me but I come with realness (realness isn't a real word lol but I couldn't think of anything else). I like to kick people in the ass with my boot of reality and a fat smile on my face :-). So thanks for reading


Writeous Wes

1 comment:

  1. ....i stayed focused && i lost some weight its a long process...lol thanx wesy!! u put me in the blog again!! i feel loved

    ReplyDelete