Sunday, May 24, 2009

Satisfied?

OH EM GEE! Lately I have been having like a ton of orgasms. Seriously its been both mind numbing and body tingling from my head down to my toes. I would like to say that I am satisfied but that would be perjury, my satisfaction meter will never peak. Especially with something as intimately meaningful as music. HA HA I know y'all was thinking I was talking about some nasty stuff. Get you mind out of the gutter of the dark alley behind the strip club. I can honestly say that my mind, ears, and heart won't be content. I just find myself with a digging deeper and deeper into music. Like many others it started with rap music, then it jumped to reggae/dance hall (you know when you stopping daggering for a second they be dropping some fire lines and serious word play). From there it I went back to rap but it wasn't how I remembered it so I did some exploring and discovered hip hop. I can go on for days about hip hop, but i wont keep you that long. With some friendly influences I ventured into rapcore. Wikipedia defines rapcore as a sub genre of rap rock fusing vocal and sometimes instrumental elements of hip hop with punk rock, often hardcore punk. Those are bands like Beatise boys, Linkin Park and Gorillaz etc. And you already know jumped into full out rock music and pop music From enjoying that I've been mixing these different genres in the crock pot that is my ipod. As for most recently I have been dabbling in the underground/mixtape circuit, my boy Toshiro* put me on to some hotness. Now saying that my thirst for music is quenched can only be a falsehood. Okay so I got one word for y'all explore, never know what you'll find. Love it or hate it you just read it.

Thanks for reading...
Writeous Wes

1 comment:

  1. Music is my soul.... dancing is my passion & heart i like this...Nita?

    ReplyDelete