Friday, May 8, 2009

Fairy Tales

Whats up people. I got a serious load of blood to pour out. For those who know me than you know I got the gift of gab, cant shut up to save my life. But for some reason as of late I haven't been able to spit anything out. So this post is going to be condensed because of my constipated cranium. To get to the point as a toddler in kindergarten sitting on the carpet Indian style, we all loved fairy tales. But now, um I gotta say these tales I'm hearing aren't so amusing. I'm not talking the regular run of the mill little white lie, I'm referring to entire story fabrications. Like you know when you're telling a story then someone wants to relate to it so badly they concoct a far fetched fable, yeah exactly that's what I'm talking about. Then you looking at that moron thinking "yeah, suuure that happened". Ugh boils my blood I be wanting to say "shut the eff up you ass clown" but I'm too nice of a guy. So my next best thing is talking about it on my blog so take this Tall Tale tellers as your warning. NO MORE FAKE STORIES OF RELATIVITY, please and thanks.

Hate it or love it you just read it...thanks for reading

Writeous Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment