Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm blogging my ass off

Soo there is this girl at my job, her name will not be given, but she thinks that I am an asshole. I highly disagree. Maybe its because she likes me. On Snap this makes me rememebr an episode of Rugrats where Chuckie was being picked on by this purple headed chick. She was smacking him pushing him throwing sand in his eyes this girl was a pint sized punisher. So then Chuckie finally grows some balls and confronts the girl. Come to find out she likes him, and I mean likes him likes him. Now remember Chuckie is a ginger kid so his whole face turns beet red and like a sap he shows up at the park the next day all suited looking fresh with flowers in hand. Now this itty bitty broad starts picking on some new kid, meaning she likes someone else, poor Chuckie is heartbroken. Sad episode right, just goes to show you that girls are trifling even at a young age. So this has me thinking....maybe she has a crush, if so I'm going to have to crush that crush lmao.


hate it or love it you just read it, thanks for reading

Writeous Wes

2 comments:

  1. Hey.... saw that 1! But we're not all the same...=*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. idk if it's the same case... maybe u need to test it out by disappearing for a while!?!?!

    ReplyDelete