Tuesday, August 10, 2010

roasting myself ... if i dont other ppl will and i wouldnt be ready to face it

i never finish anything, ill have the ambition but the dedication always lacks. a teacher once told me " Wesley, if someone noticed you're behavior years ago you would be in a SPED class, and i know there you would have straight A's if you were in that cluster" that should have been a slap in the face, but again i had the ambition to give that teacher new dental work but the dedication left that thought unactioned (that's totally not a word) who am i kidding y'all know i wouldn't hurt a fly even if it burnt my house down will all my money inside. point is i leave a lot of things undone, i dont care for the most part but this will bite me in the ass sooner or later. im done bleeding


love it or hate it you just read it


Writeous Wes



P.S. i really dont like how captial "i" looks

No comments:

Post a Comment