Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm on a World Tour

hey yall here another addition to Wes' Mental Bleed... lol just read and bask in my pool of bloody thoughts.


So once again I find myself on a Fung Wah bus headed to NYC. This is like my contidioning for when I actually become famous and would have to tour the country, actually I really love it. There are so many things I want to see and do before I croak. First on my list is touring Europe, its just one jump over a pond (like the english say lol). Its a look at many different cultures, all I know is whats seen on Tv. We all know how Tv makes things look either really great or really horrible like Africa. My Frannypie tells me Africa is soo effin awesomely extraordinary (well those weren't her exact words but you get the idea). So that adds Africa to my list, another spot I want to see is Hawaii. Just because I'm madly infatuated with pineapples, like if pineapples were a person I would marry her and have a whole bunch of spikey, haitian-hawaiian children. A bit excessive, I think not lol. Also I want to see a Volcano and want to learn how to surf (have to learn to swim first lol) so Hawaii is the spot for all that. I'm definately going to Brazil I hear carnival there is nonstop for like 4 days and call me a creep but the woman are...I won't even get into that lmao. Now before I'm 30 I'm jumping out of a plane with a parashoot straped to my back, yes im talking about skydiving its like the most invigorating, and breathe taking experience ever plus the view has to be captivating. Oh yeah one more place I want to leave footprints in is Tokyo. Their light years ahead of us with everything so being there would be like stepping into the future, sounds cool huh? Yeah I know lol. Thats the adventures I've yet to go on, want to tag along? You're more than welcome to just cant be a party pooper or a wimp. Hate it or loveit you just read it.

Thanks for reading.....

Writeous Wes

1 comment:

  1. Scared f heights =(...... plus i cant swim either

    ReplyDelete