Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm soo damn pissed, actually im pretty much over it

So yesterday in sitting in the LSU with my boys, talking about the lastest Trendstream party at Clark U (which is another epic story in itself). Now my boy Oliver is telling this story and when oliver tells a story he's acts everything out giving you a vivid picture I actually felt like I was there daggering some chick on stage lol. By the time the story is over and ready to walk back to his dorm, I tickled-pink from a side joke and still amazed but the tale I forget my phone is in my lap. YES this is where my little pea brain ruined my life, so I stand up and BLAM!! My T-Mobile G1 drops face down and battery pops out. Now I wasnt the least bit concerned only b/c my phone has fallen umteen times I was beginning to think even kyrptonite couldnt crack my phone. Boy was i wrong, I NEED A NEW PHONE! >:-O...love it or hate it you just read it...


Thanks reading,

Writeous Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment